Tuesday, April 19, 2016

How To Maximize Social Media - Make a Facebook Company Page, How to use Linked In, Google rankings

If you have a Company Facebook page but it's not delivering what you thought or you want to start a new Facebook Company page, I can help and I do help small businesses.

I am a 15 yr experienced and accomplished SEO Professional. High ranking on Google, writing, optimization.

I can work virtually for you based on time as an online marketing consultant for YOU in all facets of Search Engine Marketing.

Google Natural Ranking
Pay Per Click
Social Media Marketing
Company Facebook Page Set Up
Linked in networking help
Article Writing
How to set up Blogs
Much More.....

"Google" Nick Hunter SEO for Bios and Mentions. I LOVE TO TEACH!

For over 15 years, I have helped hundreds of clients directly by optimizing their site so it ranks for FREE search engine traffic. Most web designers are not up to speed on true Search Engine Optimization. That is fine because I do not pretend to be a web designer! SEO is very specialized. I own over a dozen websites in different industries - all with high ranking on Google.

Learn how to get your site optimized for free search engine (real) traffic from Google. I am an accomplished article author on dozens of subjects, with my work reproduced throughout the Internet. I am an Internet consultant and SEO expert.

Trusting your Search Engine Optimization to a person who earns on the Internet himself makes sense. You can't learn this stuff in school. At least not as much as someone who has been "in it"

I know what works and what does not. Strong Ranking on Google is achieved through proper structure of the site organically first. Free search traffic should always be first.

My customers earn 10-100 times more in additional income and web exposure above what they ever pay me. I'm VERY glad for that. I'm someone you should talk to if your competitors are beating you on FREE search traffic - The only TRUE search traffic. Let me be your "ringer". NICK HUNTER SEO GOOGLE ME

High Google Ranking

Proper Titles

SEO Link Titles

Footer Optimization

Text Writing

Sentence interlinking

Building links and search engine marketing

and much more.

Let me be your "ringer". I'm here to help!

Nick Hunter SEO Expert - Search Optimization and Marketing
aitbroker at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment