Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Google Search Engine Ranking Help - SEO Expert helps sites rank on The FIRST PAGE

I am a 20 year internet marketing and SEO professional. I will personally optimize your site so it beats your competitors. I am the real deal! and a United States Consultant.

My SEO Expert help does not have to change the design of your site - in fact, it usually doesn't!

We fix the site so Google reads it and knows what the you are about.
I also will optimize the site the RIGHT WAY. There are too many SEO Companies or people out there who just don't understand how important: Titles, Phrasing, Getting your location to read on the Internet and much more

Many SEO Companies are not in the game themselves. I have been for over 20 yrs. I am an expert author. You can Google "Nick Hunter Platinum Author" and "Nick Hunter SEO" and see my writings on all topics, including marketing and Search engine optimization Strategies.
If SEO has been done to your site and it is not doing well, email me and we can talk. If it is a new website, you need to have certain things in place. A website without proper SEO may look nice but if you are getting no traffic or not enough, you are missing out. I am a professional consultant in this field and I make my living on the Internet - MY SITES.....and I help others nationally achieve the same success.
Nick Hunter
386-795-2009
nickseoexpert@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment